International Finance Corporation
International trade - investment - private sector - World Bank.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) is one of the institutions of the World Bank Group.
The IFC was established in 1961 to work with the private sector to support the World Bank's goals of ending extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity.
- Green Bond Technical Assistance Program (GB-TAP)
- IFC Corporate Governance Methodology
- IFC ESG Standards
- IFC Performance Standards
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD)
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
- International Development Association (IDA)
- International trade
- Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
- Private sector
- World Bank