Office for Environmental Protection
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Sustainability - UK.
The OEP undertakes the following work in England:
- Review and report on government’s progress in meeting environmental goals and targets.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of environmental law.
- Advise government on proposed changes to the law and other environmental matters.
- Investigate suspected failures to comply with environmental law by government and other public bodies and enforce compliance where needed.
The Northern Ireland Assembly may also decide that the OEP's work extends to cover Northern Ireland.
- Ecosystem services
- Natural capital
- Natural Capital Coalition
- Natural Capital Committee
- Natural Capital Protocol
- World Forum on Natural Capital