One leg payment
From ACT Wiki
Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2).
A one leg payment is one where only one of two payment service providers involved is located in the European Union (EU).
Also known as 'one-leg-out' payments.
Transparency and cost
- "PSD2 is set to bring improved transparency, as payments going out of the EU will be required to have transparency on cost, opening the way to better management of one-leg-out payments."
- The Treasurer magazine, August 2018, p15.
- European Union
- Payment service provider
- Payment Services Directive
- Payments and payment systems
- Single Euro Payments Area