'Influencing skills' is a core behavioural competency for treasurers identified by the ACT's Competency Framework.
It is the development of mutually beneficial working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to persuade others to support a particular idea or plan of action, and hence deliver value to the organisation.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category ‘Influencing’
The following 199 pages are in this category, out of 199 total.
- Asperger's syndrome
- Association for Coaching
- Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision
- Association for Project Management
- Attention deficit disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Career coaching
- Change management
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Management Institute
- Chief Operating Officer
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Cognitive behavioural coaching
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Cognitive science
- Completer finisher
- Confidence level
- Continuing education
- Core belief
- Cross-cultural coaching