1. Financial reporting and measures.
Often measured by performance ratios, among other measures.
2. Contract law.
In contract law, performance of a contract means that the parties meet their contractual obligations as agreed.
Performance also refers to measures of an employee's or contractor's fulfilment of their duties.
In this context, measures of performance may be qualitative or quantitative.
In relation to a company or business, performance can refer to the company's fulfilment of investors' expectations.
For example, as measured by performance ratios or gains in shareholder value.
Any measure of activity, particularly when compared with a pre-defined standard.
For example, payments practices under related reporting regulations.
- Balanced scorecard
- Discharge of contract
- Environmental profit and loss
- Financial reporting
- Key performance indicator (KPI)
- Performance bond
- Performance ratio
- Performance risk
- Performance spread
- Profitability ratio
- Reporting on Payment Practices and Performance Regulations
- Shareholder value
- Specific performance
- Skills and performance coaching
- Sustainability performance target
- Treasury performance management – waste of time or a necessity?