From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Business continuity - pandemic - UK.
Project Birch was a temporary UK government plan announced in May 2020 to bail out strategically important UK companies facing financial difficulty due to COVID-19.
The UK government:
- 'indicated that it is prepared to assist large companies "in exceptional circumstances" and as a "last resort" where an otherwise viable company has "exhausted all options" and its failure would "disproportionately harm the UK economy".'
- DWF Law, Legal Insights, 29 May 2020
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Business continuity plan
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus crisis
- COVID-19 Corporate Financing Facility
- Liquidity management
- State aid