Receivables portfolio purchase
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Receivables finance - receivables purchase.
Receivables purchase is finance based on the value of trade receivables.
Receivables portfolio purchase is receivables purchase applied to a portfolio of trade receivables.
- Common forms of receivables finance products - receivables portfolio purchase
- "Receivables portfolio purchase is appropriate for a somewhat more diverse pool of customers - compared with regular receivables purchase - and typically uses credit insurance for risk mitigation.
- The funder may restrict funding availability for debtor names up to credit insurance limits.
- Factoring and invoice discounting facilities tend to fall under this category."
- Unleashing the power of receivables finance: a guide - The Treasurer online - November 2023.
- Credit insurance
- Credit risk
- Invoice discounting
- Receivables finance
- Receivables purchase
- Receivables securitisation