Assets - tradeable securities - receivables finance.
Receivables securitisation is a form of receivables finance.
Securitisation generally means converting non-tradeable assets into tradeable securities.
In the case of receivables finance, the underlying non-tradeable assets that are converted into into tradeable securities are customer receivables.
- Common forms of receivables finance products - receivables securitisation
- "Receivables securitisation is generally suitable for a relatively granular and diverse pool of customer receivables of at least $50-75m+ and preferably without significant customer concentrations (although structural tweaks can be available to deal with this).
- The structure often uses a special purpose vehicle to buy and sell receivables."
- Unleashing the power of receivables finance: a guide - The Treasurer online - November 2023.
- Receivables finance
- Receivables purchase
- Securitisation special purpose vehicle
- Special purpose vehicle (SPV)