From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Cash management - short and medium term investment.
Reserve cash is an intermediate category between operating cash, typically used for daily operating needs, and strategic cash (which has no short term forecasted use).
- Cash segmentation policy - reserve cash
- Reserve cash:
- Generally has an investment horizon of 6-9 months or longer
- Is normally relatively static, with same day access not being needed
- Is likely to be set aside for possible acquisitions, stock buybacks, or research and development
- Cash investing in a new world - Treasurer's Wiki