Statement of commitment
1. FX Global Code.
A Statement of Commitment in relation to the FX Global Code ('the Code') is a representation by a market participant that it:
- (i) has made an independent determination to support the Code and recognises it as a set of principles of good practice for the FX market;
- (ii) is committed to conducting its FX market activities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of the Code; and
- (iii) considers that it has taken appropriate steps, based on the size and complexity of its activities, and the nature of its engagement in the FX market, to align its activities with the principles of the Code.
Statements of Commitment are publicised and consolidated by the Global Foreign Exchange Committee (GFXC) in its Global Index of Public Registers.
Similar formal statements in other contexts.
- Foreign exchange
- Foreign Exchange Committee
- FX Global Code
- Global Foreign Exchange Committee
- UK Money Markets Code