System of National Accounts
From ACT Wiki
United Nations - United Nations Statistics Division.
A UN-sponsored internationally agreed system of economic accounting, used by UN member states when submitting their national accounts to the UN.
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Convention on Biological Diversity
- Economic and Financial Committee
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- International Labour Organization
- International Monetary Fund
- System of Environmental-Economic Accounting
- United Nations
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- World Bank