United Payments Interface
From ACT Wiki
Funds transfer - infrastructure - India.
United Payments Interface is an instant real-time payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India, and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Clearing House Automated Payment System (CHAPS)
- Clearing House Interbank Payment System
- Faster Payments Service
- Real-time gross settlement system (RTGS)
- Payments and payment systems
- Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)