From ACT Wiki
Infrastructure is the underlying physical and organisational framework which enables other useful activities.
Physical infrastructure includes railways, roads, buildings, power, sanitation and telecommunications networks.
2. Financial markets.
Financial markets infrastructure includes payment systems, securities settlement systems and central counterparties.
3. Treasury operations.
Treasury operations infrastructure includes treasury's framework of policies, procedures, reporting lines and other relationships.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Belt and Road
- Central bank public goods
- Central infrastructure services
- Clearing House Automated Payment System
- Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)
- Financial Market Infrastructure
- Financial stability
- Green infrastructure
- Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- New Payments Architecture
- Payments and payment systems
- Payment Systems Regulator
- Project finance
- Public key infrastructure
- Sustainable infrastructure
- Treasury operations infrastructure
- UK Infrastructure Bank (UKIB)