1. Treasury management - cash management.
Visibility of cash is the quality that enables cash balances to be known, especially by a central cash management function.
- Centralising available liquidity
- "In the old situation the company has many bank accounts across the Group with idle cash.
- The total cash position is not calculated daily as the information is not centrally available.
- The company wanted to gain daily cash visibility at Group level to improve the availability of cash and the interest cost/income."
- Treasury performance management - waste of time or a necessity? Treasurer's Wiki.
2. Recognition - awareness.
Visibility is the state of being able to see, or to be seen or recognised.
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance (GSIA) enhances visibility
- "The GSIA is a collaboration of membership-based sustainable investment organisations around the world, established to deepen the impact and visibility of sustainable investment organisations at the global level."
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance - Treasurer's Wiki.