Integrated Thinking Principles
Financial reporting - sustainability - Value Reporting Foundation - integrated thinking.
The Value Reporting Foundation (VRF) is established to help businesses and investors to deepen and broaden their understanding of sustainable enterprise value.
As part of its work, the VRF encourages organisations to consider the interrelationships between their decisions affecting the different forms of capital they use or affect.
This is known as integrated thinking.
The VRF's work includes the development and future publication of a set of Integrated Thinking Principles.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Enterprise value
- International Integrated Reporting Framework
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards (SASB Standards)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)