Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
Sustainability accounting - US.
The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board is an independent standards board accountable for the due process, outcomes, and ratification of SASB sustainability accounting standards, including any changes to the standards going forward.
The SASB is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Impact Management Project
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- International Sustainability Standards Board
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)