Value Reporting Foundation
From ACT Wiki
Financial reporting - sustainability - Value Reporting Foundation.
The Value Reporting Foundation (VRF) is established to help businesses and investors to deepen and broaden their understanding of sustainable enterprise value.
The VRF's resources include:
- The evolving Integrated Thinking Principles.
- The International Integrated Reporting Framework.
- SASB Standards.
The VRF was formed in June 2021 by the merger of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB).
- Holistic decision making
- "We have listened to the strong demand from businesses and investors for a simplified corporate reporting landscape.
- By combining the tools, resources and relationships of SASB and IIRC, the Value Reporting Foundation will continue to advance progress towards a more coherent landscape and continue to support the important efforts of the IFRS Foundation.
- The end result will be comparable, consistent and reliable information that enables more holistic decision making by businesses and investors."
- Janine Guillot CEO, Value Reporting Foundation, June 2021.
- Enterprise value drivers
- "The Value Reporting Foundation will merge the SASB and IIRC into a credible, international organization that maintains the Integrated Reporting Framework, advocates integrated thinking, and sets sustainability disclosure standards for enterprise value creation.
- "The merger directly responds to calls from global investors and corporates to simplify the corporate reporting landscape, providing the market with a clear solution for communicating about the drivers of enterprise value."
- International Integrated Reporting Council, 25 November 2020.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Enterprise value
- Financial stability
- Global Reporting Initiative
- IFRS Foundation
- Integrated Thinking Principles
- International Integrated Reporting Framework
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards (SASB Standards)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Value driver