Accounting for Sustainability
The Accounting for Sustainability Project was established in 2004 "to help ensure that we are not battling to meet 21st century challenges with 20th century decision making and reporting systems."
A4S aims to inspire action by finance leaders to drive a fundamental shift towards resilient business models and a sustainable economy by:
- Inspiring finance leaders to adopt sustainable and resilient business models.
- Transforming financial decision making to enable an integrated approach, reflective of the opportunities and risks posed by environmental and social issues.
- Scaling up action across the global finance and accounting community.
- Environmental profit and loss
- International Sustainability Standards Board
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board