ACT Ethical Code
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Set of principles which should be followed by all members and students of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
In summary the principles are:
- Independence in making professional judgements.
- Courtesy and consideration.
- Professional competence.
- Compliance with laws, regulations and conventions.
- Compliance with codes and rules of other relevant professional bodies.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Institute of Business Ethics