ACT Ethical Code
From ACT Wiki
Set of principles which should be followed by all members and students of the Association of Corporate Treasurers.
In summary the principles are:
- Independence in making professional judgements.
- Courtesy and consideration.
- Professional competence.
- Compliance with laws, regulations and conventions.
- Compliance with codes and rules of other relevant professional bodies.
- ACT Competency Framework
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Institute of Business Ethics