From ACT Wiki
A principle is a basis or fundamental understanding, from which other more detailed conclusions and courses of actions can be worked out.
For example, the first principle of the ACT Ethical Code is integrity.
Not to be confused with principal, which is different.
- ACT Ethical Code
- Arm’s length principle
- Duality principle
- Equator Principles
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- Green Bond Principles
- Green Loan Principles
- INSOL Lenders Principles
- Integrated Thinking Principles
- Poseidon Principles
- Principles for Responsible Banking
- Principles for Sustainable Insurance
- Separate personality principle
- Social Bond Principles
- Social Loan Principles
- Statement of funding principles
- Statement of investment principles
- Sustainability Linked Bond Principles
- UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights