1. Risk evaluation - risk management - assurance.
A high degree of belief or trust.
2. Market conditions.
Optimism about a particular market, or wider economic prospects.
For example, as measured by the Business Insights and Conditions Survey.
3. Risk evaluation - risk management - assurance.
A measure of the degree of reliability of a statement or finding.
Identified, for example, by a confidence level.
An area of law protecting private information from unauthorised disclosure.
- ACT Competency Framework
- ACT Ethical Code
- Breach of confidence
- Business Insights and Conditions Survey
- Confidence interval
- Confidence level
- Confidential information
- Confidential invoice discounting
- Designated confidential information
- Non-disclosure agreement = confidentiality agreement