From ACT Wiki
The term 'Brexodus' is a combination of BRitain and exodus.
It refers to the movement of businesses and individuals out of the UK that is considered to be a result of Brexit.
Brexit: finance firm relocations mount up
- "Some 275 firms in the finance sector have either pulled, or are preparing to pull, business worth £900bn out of the UK because of Brexit, according to a March  report from New Financial.
- Entitled The New Financial Brexitometer, the report notes, 'Brexit effectively happened some time last year'.
- New Financial MD William Wright says: 'The top line figure almost certainly understates the extent of the Brexodus.
- We are only looking at companies that have said publicly what they are doing or have set up a new entity in the past 18 months.
- This is phase one.'"
- The Treasurer magazine, Cash Management Edition April 2019, p6.
- Article 50
- Brexit Day
- Cliff edge
- Department for Exiting the European Union
- Department for International Trade
- European Economic Area
- European Free Trade Association
- European Union
- Great Repeal Act
- Hard Brexit
- Make UK
- New Financial
- No Brexit
- No Deal
- Parliamentary supremacy
- Schengen Area
- United Kingdom