Climate Action 100+
Risk management - climate risk - investment.
Climate Action 100+ is established to support investors to work with the companies they invest in to achieve the goals of the Paris Agreement on climate change.
It aims to do this by engaging with companies on:
- Improving climate change governance
- Cutting emissions and
- Strengthening climate-related financial disclosures.
It was launched in 2017.
Its associated regional investor networks include the Asia Investor Group on Climate Change (AIGCC), Ceres, the Investor Group on Climate Change (IGCC), the Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) and Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
- Asia Investor Group on Climate Change (AIGCC)
- Climate benchmark
- Climate change
- Climate change: testing the resilience of corporates’ creditworthiness to natural catastrophes
- Climate Financial Risk Forum
- Climate liability risk
- Climate physical risk
- Climate risk
- Climate transition risk
- Event risk
- Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)
- Investment risk
- Investor Group on Climate Change (IGCC)
- Paris Agreement
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Risk management