The risk of climate change occurring.
The potential direct and indirect adverse effects resulting from climate change.
These adverse effects include climate physical risks, climate transition risks and climate liability risks.
The potential adverse financial effects resulting from climate change.
Also known as climate financial risk.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Catastrophe bond
- Climate Action 100+
- Climate benchmark
- Climate Bonds Initiative
- Climate Bonds Standard
- Climate change
- Climate change: testing the resilience of corporates’ creditworthiness to natural catastrophes
- Climate change adaptation
- Climate change mitigation
- Climate Financial Risk Forum
- Climate liability risk
- Climate physical risk
- Climate-related financial disclosure
- Climate transition risk
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental concerns
- Environmental crime
- Environmental risk
- Event risk
- Investment risk
- Paris Agreement
- Risk management
- RMA Climate Risk Consortium
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- UK Climate Change Committee
- United Nations
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development