From ACT Wiki
The rise in global temperatures from the mid 20th century to the present.
The adverse effects of this rise in global temperatures.
Any long-term shift in global or regional climate patterns.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Climate benchmark
- Climate risk
- Corporate social responsibility
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Development Goals
- United Nations
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development