Data Protection Officer
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Data protection - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
An officer in an organisation responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws, and the organisation's data protection policies;
- Related awareness-raising, training, and audits.
- Big data
- Data protection
- Data Protection Act
- Data Protection Authority
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Operational risk