General Data Protection Regulation
From ACT Wiki
European Union - data protection.
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the EU relating to:
- The rights of individuals to privacy.
- Obligations on businesses to avoid infringing personal privacy.
- Substantial fines on businesses which fail to meet their obligations.
The GDPR became enforceable on 25 May 2018.
- Big data
- Data Protection Act
- Data Protection Authority
- Data Protection Officer
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Operational risk
- UK GDPR