1. Assets - dematerialisation - information technology - crypto-assets.
Defined broadly, digital assets include any digital information associated with rights of use or ownership interests.
This can include dematerialised conventional assets, such as shares or other securities, and any other information held in an information technology system or other digital format, including crypto-assets in a distributed ledger.
2. Assets information technology - crypto-assets.
Any digital information associated with rights of use or ownership interests, but excluding dematerialised conventional assets.
3. Crypto-assets - distributed ledger.
Narrowly, crypto-assets in a distributed ledger.
Sometimes known as "new" digital assets.
- Alternative finance
- Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
- Central bank digital currency
- Digital capital market
- Digital currency
- Distributed ledger
- Information technology
- Natively digital asset
- Non-fungible token