Referring to the terms of a European option (also known as a European-style option) exercisable at any time up to its expiry.
Contrasted with an American option.
2. European institutions and associations.
In other contexts, the number of countries within the scope of European can vary widely, depending on the particular body.
- American option
- European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- European Banking Authority
- European Banking Federation
- European Central Bank
- European Customs Union
- European Economic Area
- European Financial Reporting Advisory Group
- European Free Trade Association
- European Freight Trades Association
- European Fund and Asset Management Association
- European Investment Bank
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- European option
- European Payments Council
- European Securities and Markets Authority
- European Union