European Money Markets Institute
The European Money Markets Institute administers and publishes the following two benchmark interest rates:
- Euribor, the money market reference rate for the euro; and
- EONIA, the effective overnight reference rate for the euro.
EMMI works to reinforce the transparency and enhance the governance framework to preserve the quality and integrity of its benchmarks.
EMMI also strives to develop new suitable benchmarks adapted to the current regulatory context.
Its members are national banking associations in the Member States of the European Union.
EMMI was formerly known as Euribor-EBF (when it used be overseen by the European Banking Federation).
- European Banking Federation
- Global Sustainable Finance Council
- Institutional Money Market Funds Association
- Money market
- Money market fund reform: a light at the end of the tunnel?