1. Human rights - sustainability - United Nations (UN) - Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - equality.
The condition of being unequal in opportunities, rights or status.
For example, the UK's Equality and Human Rights Commission protects equality and freedom from discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender, race, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation and gender reassignment.
2. International law - international relations - income - economic status - other contexts.
The condition of being equal in economic status, income, other measures of wellbeing, or any other measure.
Reducing inequality within and among countries is the UN's SDG 10.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Financial wellbeing
- Government Equalities Office
- Human rights
- Just transition
- Matthew effect
- SDG 10
- Sustainable Development Goals
- UK Equality Act 2010
- United Nations