1. Governance - employees - diversity and inclusion.
Employees' wellbeing includes their physical and mental health, as well as their financial and social wellbeing.
2. Economics - sustainability.
The medium and longer-term financial health of an organisation, market sector, region or country.
- Australia's reputation and wellbeing
- "The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) contributes to Australia’s economic reputation and wellbeing by ensuring that Australia’s financial markets are fair and transparent, supported by confident and informed investors and consumers."
- The Treasurer's Wiki, Australian Financial Regulation.