From ACT Wiki
Climate change - financial risks - climate transition risk - UN - International Labour Organization (ILO) - OECD.
The concept of a Just Transition to a sustainable economy is a tool to:
- Understand who will be affected by action to address climate change.
- Distribute the benefits in a fair manner.
- Social inclusion & eradication of poverty goals
- “A just transition for all towards an environmentally sustainable economy needs to be well managed and contribute to the goals of decent work for all, social inclusion and the eradication of poverty.
- The greening of economies will enhance our ability to manage natural resources sustainably, increase energy efficiency and reduce waste, while addressing inequalities and enhancing resilience.”
- ILO - Impact Taskforce - Time to deliver, December 2021.
- Climate change
- Climate transition risk
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Impact Taskforce
- International Labour Organization (ILO)
- Net zero
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Reputational risk
- Stranded assets
- Transition finance
- Transition risk
- United Nations (UN)