1. Bond issuance.
The launch of a bond issue is the date the issuer announces its intention to issue the bonds.
On the day of the launch, the lead manager makes a public announcement of the issue.
- Exceptional response after launch
- "After launch, the order book underwent rapid growth to £3.7bn – oversubscribed by more than 10 times – an exceptional response given market conditions at the time.
- Pricing tightened by 0.45% between launch and final pricing."
- ACT Deals of the Year Awards 2020 - Pearson
2. Products - services - regulation - initiatives.
The initiation, or announcement, of any product, service, regulation or other initiative.