Money market fund
A managed fund which invests in money market instruments.
Some money market funds are structured as 'liquid' money market funds, designed to be lower risk managed funds by - among other features - investing only in liquid money market instruments of the highest credit quality.
Other money market funds seek to provide higher average expected income through a longer dated, higher risk and less liquid portfolio.
- Accumulating net asset value
- Constant net asset value
- Liquidity fee
- Liquidity fund
- Money market
- Money market fund reform: a light at the end of the tunnel?
- Money Market Funds Regulation
- Redemption gate
- Reverse distribution mechanism
- Variable net asset value
- Weighted Average Life
- Weighted average maturity