From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Cash and liquidity management - money market funds - risk management - regulation.
Abbreviation for Rule 2a-7 of the US Investment Companies Act of 1940 which specifically defines investment restrictions for money market funds.
- Accumulating net asset value
- Constant net asset value (CNAV)
- Liquidity fee
- Liquidity Fund
- Low-volatility NAV (LVNAV)
- Money market fund
- Money market fund reform: a light at the end of the tunnel?
- Money Market Funds Regulation
- Redemption gate
- Reverse distribution mechanism
- Risk management
- Rule 144A
- Variable net asset value (VNAV)
- Weighted Average Life
- Weighted average maturity