From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Financial market supervision - payments.
Payment infrastructure means payment systems that are considered to be systemically important, and which are therefore subject to supervision by central authorities.
- Clearing House Automated Payment System
- Committee on Payments and Market Infrastructures (CPMI)
- Continuous linked settlement (CLS)
- Faster Payments Service (FPS)
- Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI)
- Payment rail
- Systemic risk
- Systemically Important Payment System (SIPS)