Persons discharging managerial responsibility
From ACT Wiki
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) - European Union (EU).
Under the Market Abuse Regulation, persons discharging managerial responsibility are:
- Subject to restrictions on dealing, and
- Required to disclose their dealings.
- "These disclosures have two objectives.
- First, to be preventative to insider dealing, and second, to be a source of useful information for the rest of the market - PDMR decisions ultimately reflect the decisions of those most closely involved with the performance of the company."
- Julia Hoggett, director of market oversight, Financial Conduct Authority, The Treasurer, August 2018, p28.