From ACT Wiki
Real-time Payments is a US system, launched in 2017, for faster payments between participating banks and their customers.
Instant payments for corporates?
- "... in a live proving exercise a [UK] Faster Payment valued in the tens of millions of pounds was sent and received.
- In comparison, SCT Inst has started with a EUR 15,000 limit, and the US Real-time Payments System caps transactions at USD 25,000."
- The Treasurer magazine, April 2018, p23 - In Search of the Tipping Point.
- Clearing House Automated Payment System
- Electronic commerce
- Faster Payments Service
- Immediate payments and the impact on corporate treasurers
- Payments and payment systems