Taxonomy alignment disclosures
Sustainability - European Union - EU Taxonomy - disclosures.
Taxonomy alignment disclosures are disclosures by organisations about whether their activities are aligned with the environmental objectives of the EU Taxonomy, which are:
- Climate change mitigation.
- Climate change adaptation.
- Sustainable use and protection of water and marine resources.
- Transition to a circular economy.
- Pollution prevention and control.
- Protection and restoration of biodiversity and ecosystems.
Also known as Taxonomy-aligned disclosures.