From ACT Wiki
The act of obtaining and paying for an item or service.
Also known as a deal or a trade.
The transmission and processing of an item of data.
3. Corporate finance.
A major corporate transaction such as an acquisition, merger or disposal.
4. Relationship management.
An approach to interactions that focuses on the outcome of the situation immediately in view, also known as transactional.
Contrasted with a longer term relationship approach.
- ACH credit transaction
- ACH debit transaction
- Balance and transaction activity
- Corporate finance
- Deal contingent forward
- Failed transaction
- Financial Transaction Tax
- Global transaction banking (GTB)
- Pre-transaction risk
- Securities Financing Transaction
- Spot transaction
- Taxable transaction
- Trade date = transaction date
- Transaction balance
- Transaction banking
- Transaction cost analysis
- Transaction matching application
- Transaction risk
- Transaction risk analysis
- Transaction Workflow Innovation Standards Team
- Transaction exposure
- Transactional banking