Treaty on European Union
International law - European Union (EU).
The Treaty on European Union is a key part of the legal basis for the EU.
Its current version came into force following the Treaty of Lisbon of 2007, which updated the Treaty of Maastricht of 1992.
The other key document underpinning the EU is the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU).
- Council of the European Union
- Court of Justice of the European Union
- EU institutions
- euro zone
- European Central Bank
- European Commission
- European Community
- European Court of Auditors
- European Court of Justice
- European Council
- European Economic and Monetary Union
- European Economic Area
- European Investment Bank
- European Parliament
- European Union (EU)
- International law
- Retained EU law
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU)