UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association
Sustainability - sustainable investment - UK.
UKSIF is a membership organisation for those in the finance industry committed to growing sustainable and responsible finance in the UK.
Its mission is to support the growth of a fair, inclusive and sustainable financial system that works for the benefit of society and the environment.
UKSIF aims to inform, influence and connect UK finance, policymakers and the public.
It is a member of the Global Sustainable Investment Alliance.
The UKSIF was founded in 1991 as the UK Social Investment Forum. It changed its name in 2009.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable finance
- Sustainable investment
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond