1. Loans - bonds - other securities.
A measure of the time for which the principal amount is outstanding.
Usually taking account of any interim part-payments of the principal, before the final maturity.
For example, the weighted average life.
Relating to life assurance.
3. Products - equipment - services.
A period during which a product or service offering is economically viable, or an item of equipment is economically useful.
For example, the product life cycle.
4. Health - healthcare - science research and application.
The life sciences sector relates to human health and wellbeing.
5. Executive coaching - life coaching - wellbeing.
The part of an individual's activities not directly concerned with their work.
For example, work-life balance.
- Average effective maturity
- Average life
- Average maturity
- Average nominal maturity
- Executive coaching
- Life assurance
- Life coaching
- Life cycle
- Life fund
- Life sciences
- Long life assets
- Longer term
- Maturity structure
- Maturity transformation
- Product life cycle
- Short life asset
- Short term
- Useful economic life
- Weighted Average Final Maturity
- Weighted Average Life
- Weighted average maturity