Sustainability - United Nations (UN) - Sustainable Development Goals.
The five Ps are a classification of the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals into the five categories of:
This framework is an extension and refinement of the Triple bottom line concept.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Climate change
- Corporate social responsibility
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Triple bottom line
- United Nations
- World Business Council for Sustainable Development