Financial management is a core business competency for treasurers identified by the ACT's Competency Framework.
Some elements of financial management are particularly applicable to treasury (e.g. interest budgets and covenant compliance).
These must be budgeted, managed and reported, against identified benchmarks to align with corporate and departmental objectives.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category ‘Financial management’
The following 104 pages are in this category, out of 104 total.
- Cambridge Alternative Finance Collaboration Network
- Cambridge Judge Business School
- Certificate in International Cash Management
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Management Institute
- Compounding factor
- Confidence level
- Constant net asset value
- Contingency plan
- Continuing professional education
- Converting from zero coupon rates
- Corporate Finance Institute
- Corporate financial management