From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Sustainability - impact - Impact Management Project (IMP) - Value Reporting Foundation (VRF).
The systematic measurement and recording of sustainability impact.
Generally accepted measurement criteria have been developed through the IMP and VRF.
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact-weighted accounts
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Total Societal Impact
- Value Balancing Alliance (VBA)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)