Integrated Reporting Framework
Financial reporting - sustainability.
Abbreviation for the International Integrated Reporting Framework.
The IRF is published by the International Integrated Reporting Council with the aim of supporting and promoting integrated corporate reporting.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Enterprise value
- Financial stability
- Integrated reporting
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Sustainability bond
- Value driver
- Value Reporting Foundation