Behavioural skills - working effectively with others.
Executive coaching is coaching for leaders and senior managers in all types of organisations.
It can also cover work with more junior people who have high potential.
The Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision (APECS) identifies the distinguishing characteristic of executive coaching as being its primary concern with the development of the executive in the context of the needs of their organisation.
Group treasurer develops skills with executive coaching
- "Given how much he has under his belt already, what should we expect next from the man who was identified as a rising treasury star six years ago? Going forward [Ian] Cooper wants to develop himself as a leader and a manager. So, he is undergoing executive coaching with a view to honing his non-technical skills, such as influencing...
- 'What's most important to me is that I'm continuing to learn and develop, and I am engaged in what I do.'"
- The Treasurer, Profile, August 2019, p19.
- Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision
- Behavioural skills
- Career coaching
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Developmental coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- Influencing skills
- Leadership coaching
- Life coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Solution-focused coaching
- Team coaching
- Transactional coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Working effectively with others