Natural capital accounting
From ACT Wiki
Natural capital - measurement and reporting.
Natural capital accounting aims to establish and apply systematic and consistent ways of tracking ecosystems at different levels.
- Accounting for ecosystems and their services in the European Union
- "Natural Capital accounting is a tool to measure the changes in the stock of natural capital at a variety of scales and to integrate the value of ecosystem services into accounting and reporting systems at international, [European] Union and national level.
- This will result in better management of the Union’s natural capital."
- Natural Capital Accounting - European Commission.
- BS 8632
- Ecosystem services
- Environmental concerns
- Environmental profit and loss
- European Commission
- European Union
- Human capital
- Intellectual capital
- Manufactured capital
- Natural capital
- Natural Capital Coalition
- Natural Capital Committee
- Natural Capital Protocol
- Relationship capital
- Social capital
- System of Environmental-Economic Accounting
- World Forum on Natural Capital